– As the high-temperature and high-pressure combustion gas from the turbine combustor expands, it impinges on the rotor blades of the turbine and gives a reaction force to convert it into mechanical energy.
– The mechanical energy from the turbines is supplied by the compressor with the energy needed to compress the air, with the rest producing the power used to drive the generator.
– In the process of adiabatic expansion, the gas pressure and temperature drops and the exhaust gas is released into the atmosphere or enters the heat recovery boiler. In this case, a thermo battery is used for a component for measuring the atmospheric temperature.
- Full length : 570(mm)
- Thermocouple Type : Chromel-Alumel Thermocouple
- Etc. : Connector Fastening type